Insulation with the hiker in mind. The North Face® Stretch ThermoBall™ Full Zip Jacket provides breathable, midweight insulation in a movement-mirroring stretch design for a packable insulator that doesn't hold you back during backcountry hikes.
Packable design stows into the hand pocket.
Stretch taffeta shell:
• Woven taffeta shell in a contoured-baffle construction that encourages freedom of movement.
• Stretch fabrication improves range of motion.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides water-resistant protection.
• 72 g/ft² fabric weight.
PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with inset elastic cuffs.
Zip hand pockets.
Droptail hem with inner drawstring.
Logo embroidery at the chest and back right shoulder.
Body: 91% nylon, 9% elastane;
Lining: 91% nylon, 9% elastane;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Stretch ThermoBall Full Zip at 6pm Stretch ThermoBall Full Zip Men Down Coats Cheap 8987794 lUIcyJiw